1 In blender container, place chilies, oregano, garlic, cumin, and vinegar. Puree until smooth. Marinate chops in mixture 4-24 hours, refrigerated.
2 Heat oil in heavy skillet. Remove chops from marinade, and cook 7-8 minutes on each side.
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup sliced white onion
1 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
7 oz Salsa (green or red)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (diced , cubed or shredded)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Cook chicken breasts and set aside to use in step 4 (cook the chicken any way you prefer).
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, then stir in cilantro.
3. Add salsa (use fresh if desired) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add cooked chicken and broth, mix all together and heat through (do not over-stir the chicken). Serve hot. Feel free to top with more salsa.
1 pound ground chicken or ground turkey
8 scallions or green onions, white and green part chopped (
1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained, rinsed and chopped fine
1 red bell pepper, chopped fine
¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
2½ tablespoons hoisin sauce, see shopping tips
1 tablespoon ginger (from a jar) or fresh grated ginger
1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 large head butter lettuce, wash, dried and leaves separated
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar (or sugar substitute)
½ tablespoon ginger (from a jar) or fresh minced ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
½ teaspoon garlic (from a jar) or fresh minced garlic
1. In a large pan, brown the ground turkey over medium-high heat, breaking up the pieces. Pour into a colander, in the sink and drain fat. Return chicken to pan. When cool enough to handle, break up the chicken pieces until minced.
2. Add the scallions, water chestnuts, red pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, water and sesame oil. Cook for a few minutes until the scallions and red pepper are soft. Keep warm.
3. In a small bowl, add all the dipping sauce ingredients and mix well.
4. To assemble each turkey wrap: Spoon about ⅓ cup of turkey filling onto one lettuce leaf and roll it up, if desired. Serve with dipping sauce on the side. This sauce is quite strong. You’ll only need 1 teaspoon of sauce per wrap. You can also set up the components on individual plates and serve family style. Let everyone make their own wrap.
4 Oz Top Sirloin Steak
4 Oz Shrimp (Peeled and Thawed)
1/4 Hass Avocado
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Season and cook steak to your preference (I usually just season with a little salt and pepper and cook my steak medium rare)
2. Slice the steak thickness in half (this will give you the top and bottom “buns” for your sandwich)
3. Cut the shrimp into bite size pieces and cook on a skillet until they are no longer opaque
4. Cut the avocado into bite size pieces and mix with the cooked shrimp
5. Put half of the avocado/shrimp mixture on top of one of the halves of steak
6. Cover with the remaining half of the steak
7. Top the sandwich with the left over shrimp and avocado mixture and enjoy!
MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN:
Each sandwich yields approximately 330 calories with 13.5g of fat, 45g of protein and only 4g of carbs!!
3-4 small zucchini, in thin half moons, about 12 ounces
16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Flatten the chicken breasts with a meat mallet; season on both sides with seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder. Grill on an outdoor or indoor grill; keep warm. Meanwhile, heat 2-3 tablespoons butter and a tablespoon or so of oil in a very large non-stick skillet or wok. Sauté the onion, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic on medium to high heat until tender and a little browned. Season with seasoning salt to taste. Serve hot veggie mixture over the chicken. If you use large chicken breasts and cut them each in half you can get 12 smaller servings.
Makes 6-12 servings
Do not freeze
Per 1/6 Recipe: 239 Calories; 8g Fat; 31g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 7g Net Carbs
Per 1/12 Recipe: 119 Calories; 4g Fat; 16g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs
1 flattened boneless chicken breast
Dash Italian seasoning
Dash garlic powder
1 tablespoon pizza sauce
1/2 ounce pepperoni, 8 thin slices
1/2 large fresh mushroom, sliced thin, 1/2 ounce
1 ounce Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
1 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons green pepper, minced, 1/2 ounce
1 tablespoon red onion, minced, 1/4 ounce
Pound the chicken as thin as possible without tearing it. Season both sides of the chicken with the seasonings and place it on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the pizza sauce on the top of the chicken. Arrange the remaining topping ingredients in this order: pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, cheese, peppers and then the onions. Lightly sprinkle with a little more Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 400º 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
THAI TURKEY SKILLET(WE TRIPLED THIS RECIPE)
1 pound lean ground turkey
2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
2 tablespoons fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
8 romaine lettuce leaves
Brown the ground turkey in a large nonstick skillet or wok; drain the grease. Add the peppers, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until the peppers have softened slightly.
Meanwhile, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and cilantro. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the peanut butter mixture to the skillet; mix well. Serve the meat mixture rolled up in the lettuce leaves or over chopped lettuce.
1 cup fresh onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp olive oil
2 lbs of lean ground turkey
4 slices of turkey bacon
2 cups tomatoes, undrained (fresh is best, but one 14 oz can diced tomatoes works too)
2 cups of beef broth (one 14 oz can)
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
2 bay leaves
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp crushed whole cumin
2 1/2 tbsp chili powder
1. In a pan, cook the garlic, chopped onions, olive oil, chopped up turkey bacon and ground turkey together over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes or until all the red in the turkey has turned gray or brown (no red showing as you stir it)
2. Next turn down the heat to low, and add tomatoes, beef broth and stir in all the seasonings. Cover with lid, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or until the beef is very tender. Remove the two bay leaves. Serve and Enjoy!
4 ounce can mushrooms or 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 ounce can chopped green chiles
4 ounces pepper-jack cheese, shredded
Flatten and season the chicken breasts; grill and keep warm. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, sauté the onions and mushrooms in butter until the onions are tender. Stir in the chiles. Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan. Top with the mushroom mixture, then with the cheese. Bake at 350º about 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving has 224 Calories; 8g Fat; 32g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs
Information available on the app can also be found on this website. We developed this purely as a convenience for followers that would rather view updates from a mobile device. The cost for the app download goes to help pay for ongoing development costs, site upkeep and hosting.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Before starting any fitness or diet program, consult a physician or health care professional to verify it is appropriate and safe. The information provided by this website is for educational purposes only. Interaction with the website or the website's creator does not create a client relationship and shall be done strictly at the user's own sole risk. Under no circumstances shall the creator of this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of or the inability to use this website, including but not limited to reliance on information obtained from this website. Use of the website and information obtained from the website does not replace professional medical advice, recommendations, diagnosis or treatment. If there are concerns regarding an individual's health, please contact a doctor or primary physician.
LEGAL NOTICE: All content on fit2fat2fit.com is protected property and no image, text, video, or content, may be used, copied, replicated, redistributed, duplicated, printed or electronically modified for any commercial purpose without prior written authorization from the owner of fit2fat2fit.com.